28 August 2014

Lack of Sleep

Normally I am a 9 hours sleep a day kind of girl.  Which is difficult to fit in when you are working 12 hour shifts.  But I manage it.
However, recently I have been having trouble sleeping.  I keep have a recuring knightmare and it wakes me in a cold sweat.  As soon as I wake up I know what the dream is about and what my anxieties are.  But, until September there is nothing I can do about it.
My anxiety is coming from the fact that starting on the 17th September I will be teaching "Beginners Dressmaking".  This has been a long held dream and it is about to come true.  So my fears are not really fears, but they are the feeling you get when you are about to start something new.
All I can do is wait.  I have my lesson plans ready, my materials, the course has students already booked.  I will be doing a promotion of it in September.  Nothing to do but wait.  Oh, and make a whole new wardrobe, so that I will be wearing something I have made everytime I teach.  No pressure.
So for now, it is back to my daily plod.  It is now 6am and I have to go to my job that pays for my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment