5 September 2014

Miniature Teddy Bear

Delivered this chap to the sewing school the other day.  In October I will be teaching how to make him, and they needed a sample.  He is quick to make, takes about an hour to two hours.   I love to give him as presents to people (adults mainly, due to him having small buttons) and he's great for using up scraps.

I will have to redraft him as his nose is a bit too long and thin and not at all cuddly bear shaped.  Also I am going to have to make a brother of him that is a bit more photogenic. In real life he is great and has a very soft check, but under harsh light, he doesn't look so great.

I am also thinking about making him a little brother, but I have very little time and I'm not sure what making a smaller teddy would prove.


No comments:

Post a Comment