16 January 2015

New Years Resolution

This is the time when most people have given up on their new years resolutions.  Did you make one, have you given it up already?

I haven't made a resolution this year, only to carry on as I have been doing, by sewing whenever I can.  I have made a list of things I want to make and stick to the list.  

But this was very different in 2008.

In 2008 I made a resolution not to buy anymore material and to only make things with material in my stash.  I feverishly made loads of things and didn't buy any material until September 2009!  That was a full 21 months of sticking to my resolution.  I eventually came to the conclusion that my unselfish act was very selfish indeed.  How was the economy to pick up if I and many others didn't buy anything?  Needless to say, my fabric stash is once again taking over and I am very happy!

Happy sewing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment