23 July 2016

Love Sewing - Amelia Tea Dress

I have recently subscribed to Love Sewing Magazine and July's issue included the lovely Amelia Tea Dress.

On a shopping trip out with my sister I bought some beautiful floaty viscose and I already had some shirring elastic, so I had to make it for the summer.

Here I am "fashioning" it




My latest purchases are, some curtain fabric from Dunelm Mill to make a 60's inspired coat.




During our recent trip to The Lake District we called at Pennine Outdoors.  I so love getting the opportunity to indulge my passion whilst away and hubby was very obliging  but only because I bought some material to make him a jacket.  I bought some clear PVC and two lots of lightweight breathable waterproof material to make two coats, one for me and one for hubby.

  

Then whilst in Lancaster I bought some Liberty Lawn from Standfast and Barracks.  



Hopefully over the next couple of months I can get enough time to make them up.




No comments:

Post a Comment