27 July 2016

Zipped Vinyl Pouch

If you look over to the right of this blog, you will see I have a new tutorial in there.

I have been a little bit busy and with the material I have bought from Pennine Outdoors, I have crafted myself a zipped bag.



I have decided to make it 8" by 10", a sort of A4 size, so that I can take projects with me on my travels.  The one I have featured in my tutorial has already been to work with my sock knitting in it.  I put the handle over my wrist and was away.  Happy Days.



For the quilters out there, I have based the design on a piece of layer cake, then with an 8" zip and the vinyl I was on a roll.

Here's the second one I made


I can see my layer cakes becoming pouches!







2 comments:

  1. Nice one Claire, pretty and useful. I do like to see the contents I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. The next ones I make I will put interfacing on the material as the are a bit floppy.

      Delete